a little east of reality

Saturday, August 06, 2005

if you could be any superhero...?

Next time someone asks me that question, I know what I'm going to answer: Psylocke. Wow.

Here are her stats:

Codename: Psylocke
Real Name: Elisabeth Braddock
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 155 lbs.
Hair: Formerly blonde, now Purple.
Abilities: She is well trained in the martial art form of Ninjitsu, and can also speak fluent Japanese.
Occupations: Fashion Model, Assassin.
Powers: Telekinesis and Flight. She can also manifest the totality of her psychic abilities into a 'Psychic katana blade' which temporarily immobilizes her opponent when struck.

She's gorgeous, speaks fluent Japanese, has my two favourite superhero powers of all time and wears (at least in this pic) my favourite shade of my favourite colour. Count me in, baby!

So who would you be?