a little east of reality

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

who's stupid now?

Don't ask me how I did it, but I managed to delete the feed for Jimmy's blog 'The StupidSheet' from my Bloglines notifier. It wasn't until I read his recent comment that I realised that it had been a long time between posts for him. Of course it hadn't ~ I just didn't know he'd posted because Bloglines was no longer notifying me.

I used the Bloglines list as a guide to updating the list on my sidebar, which means he also got left off the blogroll! And I do so like reading Jimmy's commentary and stories. I mean, the last post is about gridiron (yawn) so take no notice of that one (j/k), but he also got bitten by a dog a few days ago, and it sounds like the owner's bark was worse than the dog's bite!

Sorry, Jimmy! If you check the sidebar you're back where you belong. :)

Labels: