a little east of reality

Sunday, January 20, 2008

some days are diamond

Some days are stone. Today: diamond! I'm sorry that should have been...

~~~DIAMOND~~~

I've been following Minerva's blog for a while now. She's been dealing with cancer for a long time and on Friday she found out the results of her latest CT scan.
I am crying with relief as I write this. I do not have cancer, but I have a future with my children, I have a career, I have a life.
It really isn't that long ago that she was writing about preparing things for her daughters in case things didn't pan out the way she (and everyone) hoped. Now suddenly there is finally good news and some opportunities that she wasn't sure would come her way have become possibilities again. It's just huge and I hope she enjoys every moment of it.

Labels: