a little east of reality

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

why, why, why...

Someone has leaked the new Harry Potter book via digital camera pics of every page. I just got a heads up from jojo, who rightly guessed that I would want to avoid the inevitable spoilers that will float around the net as a result. I don't plan to rush reading the very last Harry Potter book that I'll ever read for the first time, and I certainly don't want to know what happens before I even pick the thing up.



A few days after I get the book, I'm going home to Adelaide on holiday for six days. I think I'm going to pick several of the tangy delicious oranges off Mum and Dad's tree and go sit on the rocks down at the beach nearby and read it in blissful solitude. The beach should be deserted and I won't be there early enough to see the winter surfers.

Labels: ,