a little east of reality

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

look at the sidebar

Just one day left until Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix starts. I can't believe that it premiered in Tokyo a freaking week ago ~ lucky bastards!

I won't be seeing it on opening day, because one of the people I'm going with has to work and can only go on Thursday. Recently I watched the first two movies and in the next couple of days I'll be watching the third and fourth. Obviously I've seen them already, but it's nice to recap before seeing the new one.

I love watching them all grow up before my eyes, too. One of my greatest joys with this series of movies is that they've managed to keep the same cast. There are only a couple of parts being played by new actors ~ Dumbledore obviously, due to the death of Richard Harris, and the fat lady in the portrait outside the Gryffindor common room ~ and I'm desperately hoping that the rest stay. It's been wonderful to have that kind of continuity, and there are only two films to go, so hopefully they can keep everyone on board the Hogwart's express a little longer.

Labels: ,