a little east of reality

Saturday, November 15, 2008

rollover beethoven!

Oh, and did you notice what happens when you hover the cursor over the Japanese in my last post?








That's right! You get a translation. I've been wanting to do this for ages (it's how I'm hearing the post in my head when I write about Japanese stuff), but I knew that probably only six people reading it would understand the Japanese.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to Thmazing who just inadvertantly taught me the easiest way to do rollover text that I've ever seen (read: I just checked out his page source info for a post where he used the same trick). May you be visited karma style by random info you'd been looking for.

And I would have given you the html to do the same, but it keeps thinking it's an actual html command, so it won't display it properly (new trick to learn I guess), so if you want to know you'll have to go to the permanent link for this post, then once there right click on the screen and choose 'view source' (for IE) or 'view page source' (for FF).

Labels: , , ,