a little east of reality

Monday, July 14, 2008

and i quote

Sleepless has the best quotes on her blog. Here's a fuller version of one from Paul Denton in The Rules of Attraction:
I watched him with growing intensity as he refilled the pipe in the dark and smoky din of the room. He delicately fingered what looked like dried moss to me, and it struck me then that I liked Sean because he looked, well, slutty. A boy who’d been around. A boy who couldn’t remember if he was Catholic or not.
"A boy who couldn’t remember if he was Catholic or not." Some good writing is so deceptively simple.

I'd post the other two quotes that are living on her sidebar right now, but maybe you should go check them out for yourself.

I'm enjoying that she's in London right now as for some reason that means more posts in English. I'm zero fluent in Swedish.

Labels: ,