a little east of reality

Sunday, July 13, 2008

alex zane


This is Alex Zane. He's on British TV. Apart from that I have no idea what he does really. I just think he's pretty.

In fact, it looks like someone mixed...









Neil Gaiman, my favourite storyteller,











with Daniel Johns, the most attractive man in the world, in the right light (I think he's the most beautiful man in the world, and I've seen him in person, but I have also seen some really crap photos of him).



If that were actually possible, he might be my perfect man, especially if Neil's worldview and lovely sense of parenting came with him. Daniel's probably nice, too, but I've only seen him on stage, whereas I've actually seen Neil make pleasant conversation with the 500th person asking him to sign a book, which seems a bit more revealing.

Labels: , , ,