a little east of reality

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

escaping my to-do list

My to-do list for the next couple of weeks:

Tonight: 90 min activity for 8-11 year-olds
Saturday: garage sale (yard sale) at my house (lots of stuff to get togther)
Next week: friends over for dinner (they just moved here from Sydney) and prbably babysitting their kids one day that week, too
Every day until it's done: list a LOT of items on eBay
Soon: first of four "Harry Potter film festival" nights between now and when the new film comes out.
31st Mar: Japan display at the big International Culture festival at church (which the two people who were helping me have dropped out on...hmmm)
By Monday: Finish two entries in the monthly challenge at my local scrapbooking store (I'd put this aside, but the challenge packs go like wildfire - to not enter after getting them would be so rude)

My list of escapist behaviours used while trying to live in denial of the above list:

- finishing all three 'books' on Bookworm Adventures (spelling game (no really) recent gift - loving it!)
- watching the first series of Biggest Loser Australia, series 1 & 2 of Tru Calling, every available episode so far of Heroes and series 2 & 3 of Beauty & the Geek
- sleeping my whole Saturday away
- trying out my new TV (see previous post)

You're probably wondering why I haven't blogged lately - it being such a good time-waster for people ignoring their to-do list. I think maybe it just feels too productive at the moment...hmmm.

Labels: ,