a little east of reality

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

the james lipton meme

I'm going meme crazy lately, so this time around I'm not tagging anybody, but if you decide to do it, let me know.

So here are the rules.
1. Copy the questions and provide your own answers in your own blog.
2. Tag as many or as few people as you like.
3. Report back here to the comments and let me know that you answered so that we all might be edified.
4. If you don't have a blog of your own, just leave your answers in the comments.
Without further delay: THE JAMES LIPTON MEME

What's your favorite word? - transitory, mesmerise, and a few others
What's your least favorite word? - 'action' used as a verb - so yuppie/corporate
What turns you on creatively, spirtually or emotionally?
Creatively: new stationery, music, love
Spirtually: ocean, stars, mountains, music, political philosophy
Emotionally: kindness, touch, music, creativity in others
What turns you off?
Creatively: loneliness, isolation
Spiritually: lack of sleep, over-focussing on self
Emotionally: cruelty, uncertainty (within myself), lying
What is your favorite curse word? - Fuck! (Favourite one I can say around my mother is 'dagnabbit!')
What noise or sound do you love? - Waves, magpies in the early morning, drums
What noise or sound do you hate? - operatic sopranos
What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? - writer, teacher, editor
What profession would you not like to do? - Park ranger. I love the outdoors, but working there would spoil it for me.
If heaven exists, what would you like to hear god say when you arrive? - I missed you.