a little east of reality

Friday, September 09, 2005

7...7...7777...7

I've seen this one a few times lately, but wasn't tagged, so I thought I'd take up Wanda's challenge for anyone who hadn't done it yet to get into it. Plus I love 7s.

7 things I plan to do before I die:
1) Visit Nepal.
2) Get a book published.
3) Get married.
4) Become a black belt in karate.
5) Own my own home.
6) Learn to play a rock instrument well (guitar or drums).
7) Become fluent in Japanese.

7 things I can do:
1) Negotiate fairly.
2) Write (various kinds of writing).
3) Make logical argument.
4) Be consistent when dealing with children.
5) Give sincere compliments.
6) Make up rhyming clues.
7) Find a way to explain things that people don't understand so that they do.

7 things I cannot do:
1) Hide my feelings.
2) Get to bed on time.
3) Get out of debt. *sigh* Working on changing this one.
4) Draw/paint.
5) Tell when people are lying.
6) Ignore emotional manipulation.
7) Anything mechanical/spatial/hands on.

7 things that attract me to the opposite sex/another person:
1) friendliness/inclusive of everyone
2) having an open mind (but without always vacillating in what you believe)
3) intelligence
4) talent (especially musical talent)
5) beautiful eyes
6) strong-looking hands/forearms
7) long hair (if it suits their face & personality)

7 things I say most often:
1) Actually...
2) The thing is...
3) I'd rather jab my eye out with a red hot poker.
4) So NOT going to happen.
5) That doesn't make any sense.
6) Wahhh, hoshiii!! (I really want that!!)
7) Whatever song lyric is stuck in my head.

7 celebrity crushes:
1) Michael Shanks
2) Orlando Bloom
3) John Cusack
4) Johnny Depp
5) David Krumholtz
6) Viggo Mortensen
7) Keanu Reeves (I know, I know, I don't care.)

I tag Rafe, Roofshadow, Walker and Nemesis. (Hey that's more than halfway to 7 people; it'll do.)