a little east of reality

Monday, April 09, 2007

another meme (oh just humour me)

From mad baggage:

1. Can you cook? Yes, but it's mostly a small range of things I do well and a large range of things I've never tried. (Shhh, don't tell my friend jojo. He's under the impression I'm a really good cook.)
2. What was your dream growing up? To be a teacher. Lame, I know. Teachers are great, but wanting to be one when you are a kid in school suggests lack of imagination to me.
3. What talent do you wish you had? Drawing, art. If not that, then perfect pitch.
4. Favorite place? Osaka, specifically. Near the ocean, generally.
5. Favorite vegetable? Broccoli? Potato maybe?
6. What was the last book you read? Sadly it was Tuesdays with Maurie. Sad because that was three weeks ago. I need more time for reading.
7. What zodiac sign are you? Virgo.
8. Any Tattoos and/or Piercings? No, except my ears (pierced, not tattooed). If I ever got a tattoo, which really isn't very likely, it would be a dragonfly and on my shoulder.
9. Worst Habit? Procrastination.
10. Do you personally know anybody on Blog? Yes, but no-one (yet!) that I met through their blog first, just real life friends who now blog.
11. What is your favorite sport? To play, field hockey. To watch, I don't have one. I like lots of sports ~ soccer, baseball, table tennis, gymanstics.
12. Negative or Optimistic attitude? Optimistic realism.
13. What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator lift with someone of the opposite sex? Nothing much. There might be cameras. :)
14. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Upcoming job in Japan fell through at the very last moment, while I was on holiday back home in Australia, and with all my belongings still in Japan. I wasn't emotionally prepared to go home and it made me sad for a long time.
15. Tell me one weird fact about you. I'm told liking salt on oranges is weird.
16. Do you have any pets? No, but have had cats, dogs and budgies in the past. Even had lizards for about 40min, until my mother found out.
17. Do you know how to do the macarena? No, I've avoided that pretty well, I think.
18. Is the sun shining where you are now? Ten minutes to midnight, so no.
19. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Scary, especially toy clowns. Seen Poltergeist?
20. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Thinner, but not scarily so.
21. Would you be my good angel or bad angel? Depends on the situation. Mostly good. ;)
22. What color eyes do you have? Blue around the pupil, hazel edging that.
23. Ever been arrested? Fashion police count? I was around in the 80s.
24. Bottle or Draft? Neither.
25. If you won £10,000 today, what would you do with it? Pay off a loan, buy a car.
26. What kind of bubble gum do you prefer to chew? Grape Hubba Bubba.
27. What's your favorite bar to hang at? The Lighthouse, especially on open mike night.
28. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes, but I don't think everything described as a ghost is one.
29. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Internet, movies, read.
30. Do you swear a lot? No, but probably more than I should.
31. Biggest pet peeve? People who are inconsistent with their kids and then complain about their behaviour.
32. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Waiting.

Labels: