a little east of reality

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

thunderstorm

There's a thunderstorm raging a little in the distance. Here we are getting the heavy rain and seeing a great show of sheet lightning , followed by the crash boom of the thunder. We had the doors open to let that fresh new rain smell come through on the breeze. I love the sound of the rain falling, especially when it's pouring down like tonight.

Sorry for the lack of posting over the last few days. I'd love to say it's because I've written so many words in my NaNoWriMo challenge, but it isn't. Just busy and tired. Still, I have a few posts in draft that I'll post over the next few days, as well as updating my word count. I can't believe how many words some people have already written - hopefully I'll catch up somewhere in the middle when their fingers get tired. ^_~

It's late. I best hit the hay or I'll fall asleep right here in this chair. And that won't be good.