a little east of reality

Friday, August 11, 2006

step on a crack, break your mother's back

I've had two days at home with some kind of pinched nerve action going on in my back. It wasn't so bad - the first day I slept away and the second (today) included a great visit to the chiropractor. This guy is pretty good - it never takes him long to figure out where the problem is and each time I see him the long term problems are that little bit better. He's also cute, but that's another story. ^_^

I worked two days with this twingy back pain, and it seemed to aggravate it, so the last couple of days I've been avoiding sitting at the computer too long. This of course was a little frustrating, as most of the things I want to do most are on the computer. I mean, gosh, after getting a few pressing things done (eg tax forms, resume revamp for a friend), I could have spent hours writing the 17 or so blog entries dwelling in virtual draft mode in the back of my mind.

Still, as long as "rest" includes being able to read and watch DVDs, I'm cool with it.