a little east of reality

Thursday, May 18, 2006

my new toy

Finally, finally I ditched the old clunker phone I've had since I got back to Australia. At first I couldn't justify the spendage because the phone I got for free with a $30 plan in Japan was around $900 up front in Australia, at the time. Now some time's passed and while phones still cost too bloody much here, the prices have finally dropped enough for me to weaken and upgrade.

<-------- And here is the result. Cute, isn't it? It's the Sony Ericsson K300i. Here are its official specs.

And now for a little test. Listen to this audio clip of the various ringtones I've downloaded since buying my new mobile phone & see if you can guess which one made the grade to be my current ringtone. Of course I had to play them into the phone to record the clip, so the quality is terrible, sorry.

Which of these is my current ringtone?
Sunday Morning (Maroon 5)
I like to move it! (Sacha Baron Cohen)
Love Boat theme (Jack Jones)
Beautiful Soul (Jesse McCartney)
Flaunt It (TV Rock)
Let's Get It Started (Black Eyed Peas)
  
pollhost